Monday, December 5, 2011

He is Coming!

The Word of God is not something to be locked away. The Word is not meant to be a mere idea, a structure in our minds. Rather, the Word is meant to be expressed; it is meant to be told. By its very nature, it longs to be spoken. And most of all, the Word is a person; no, THE person--the person of Jesus Christ. And He says, "My little ones, listen closely to the womb of my Mother. Press your ear to her womb in hopes to hear me growing. The time is coming; I am coming. I am coming to you, my little one. Feel my leaping within her womb, for I long to be in your presence! Prepare the way. Again, I say prepare!"

And the Lord will indeed come. And He will appear smaller than all of us. But, as has been long expected, He is bigger than all of us. And as if this wasn't humbling enough, He gives His own life for us who are lesser. Let us rejoice at his coming! Let us anticipate the Lord by allowing His presence to grow within us and purify our hearts with the spirit of his humble Mother. May God be with us and in us.




Blessed Phillip Rinaldi, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment