Monday, March 5, 2012

MUSIC TO MY EARS!!

Hey everyone! This weekend I went to Catholic Underground held in NYC with some Salesian brothers and it was awesome. There was adoration which is always great to spend some time in the presence of Jesus Christ. Also, after there was a performance by Fr. Agostino who's a CFR and he did some gangster spoken word called, "These Days." Let me tell you...that man is a gangster for real! Following him was Audrey Assad!!!! I actually never heard of her until that night being that I don't listen to Christian music that often. She the woman who sings "Restless" and a whole slew of great songs that'll make you melt. Once Audrey started singing I became an immediate fan and this picture will tell you how I felt after listening for a few seconds:







IT WAS AWESOME!





This is one of her latest songs that she performed called "Sparrow"....CHECK IT OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment